Had a GREAT! breakfast Christmas morning! This is the best sausage and bacon I have ever tasted! I like the spicier sausage and my wife likes the milder links. When you add the small batch grits, (excellent)! to the mix, all you need are some eggs! There was also their incredible ground meat in the box, which we made burgers with the next day. The ground meat and their steaks are what meat use to taste like back in the day, it even looks better! We have gotten several bundles from Bravo Steaks to try and have been so impressed with the meat products and their organization that we will be signing up for the co-op subscription soon. Keep it up guys, you have a WINNER!
Get ready for a tasty Christmas weekend breakfast with this Christmas Breakfast Box. Perfect for family breakfasts over the holiday weekend and winter break. Makes a GREAT gift to send to someone special too!
- 1 lb thick cut bacon
- 16 oz breakfast sausage links
- Two 1-lb packs of mild breakfast sausage
- 1 lb spicy breakfast sausage (it's not super spicy - just a light level of spice!)
- Three 1-lb packages of ground beef
- 1 lb pack of Yellow Grits from Colonial Milling -- grown, harvested, and milled by a first generation farm in South Carolina.
Ships free to NC, SC, and VA.
Flat rate $29 overnight shipping to all other eastern states. Flat rate $69 shipping to western states.