This Emily's Box will get your freezer stocked with high quality beef - including all the essentials for a great batch of nutritious beef bone broth.
- one Bone Broth Starter Kit - including 5 to 6 lbs of bone broth ingredients
- four 1-lb packages of dry aged ground beef
- two 1-lb packages of stew beef
- Recipes from the Farm: Vol. 1 Ground Beef Recipes --- this recipe booklet includes our Bravo Homemade Bone Broth recipe!
- Emily's Box ships for free to the Carolinas and Virginia
- Standard shipping applies to all other states
The Beef Bone Broth Starter Kit includes one cross-cut shank, one large beef knuckle bone, and a package of marrow bones (about 2 to 3 bones per package). The total weight of bone broth ingredients is about 5 to 6 lbs. Depending on your recipe, you can expect this quantity of bones to yield anywhere from 10 to 20 cups of wonderful, nutritious homemade beef bone broth rich in collagen, gelatin, minerals, protein, and flavor. The bones are delivered frozen and store well in the freezer until you want to make your broth. Knuckle bones and marrow bones are delivered in loose plastic packaging (not vacuum sealed) and may have ice crystals on the bone - this is normal. Additionally, once you make your beef bone broth, it freezes very well for future use.