1. DRY AGED - Bravo ground beef comes from dry aged beef. Read all about why dry aging matters and the difference it makes here!
2. SINGLE-ANIMAL ORIGIN - Bravo ground beef is single-animal origin. The USDA processor who harvests and packages our beef processes one animal at a time, like old-world style butchery. Our ground beef is not commingled between different origins, and it's traceable to one Bravo animal.
3. WHOLE MUSCLE ORIGIN - Bravo ground beef comes from whole muscle cuts.
4. DOUBLE GROUND - Bravo ground beef is double-ground. The butcher sends each individual batch of ground beef through the grinder twice to ensure the best texture.
5. BARLEY FINISHED - Our beef is barley finished. Barley imparts an outstanding flavor and texture to ground beef.
6. PROTEIN - Bravo ground beef is an excellent source of protein. Did you know that lean ground beef has 85-100 grams of protein per pound?
7. 85/15 or 95/5 - We offer both regular (85/15) and extra lean ground beef (95/5). Both have exceptional flavor!
8. CONVENIENT - We ship Bravo ground beef from our farm directly to your home! Consider the GROUND BEEF CLUB or a One-Time Box. Shipping is FREE to homes in NC, SC, and VA!
9. SKIP THE GROCERY STORE - The Bravo GROUND BEEF CLUB is a regular delivery of 10 or 22 lbs of 1-lb vacuum-sealed packs of local ground beef from our farm. Sign up for a regular delivery every 4, 6, 8, or 12 weeks. We'll send you a reminder email 3 days before; skip anytime you want; and we'll keep your freezer stocked. You'll never have to remember to shop for ground beef again
10. EASY TO COOK - Bravo ground beef is easy and quick to cook. It is perfect for quick and easy weeknight meals.
11. EASY TO THAW - Either defrost 1-lb of frozen ground beef overnight in the refrigerator or there are several great methods to quick-thaw frozen ground beef in 1-2 minutes.
12. FREEZER ESSENTIAL - Bravo ground beef is vacuum sealed in heavy-duty freezer packs that store well in your freezer for extended time. Stocking your freezer with Bravo ground beef will guarantee great dinner options for the future.
13. VERSATILITY - Ground beef can be used in a wide variety of dishes, including burgers, meatballs, meatloaf, tacos, chili, pasta sauces, and more
14. FAMILY-FRIENDLY - Eaters of all ages enjoy dishes made with ground beef, making it a family-friendly option that can please even picky eaters.
15. DONATION - For every order we receive, we donate 1-lb of ground beef to our local food bank. We deliver hundreds of lbs of ground beef to the cooks at the food bank, and they express tremendous gratitude because ground beef is so nutritious and versatile for feeding any population in need in our rural community. During the 2023 holiday season, we donated 500+ lbs of ground beef to families in need through the Bravo Angel Tree program.